Indian Pacific to Sydney with 5 nights in Sydney and a Sydney city tour. Enjoy the grandiose journey aboard the Indian Pacific to Sydney. Enjoy the comfort of your Gold Service Cabin before arriving in Australia’s largest city. Visit some of the most iconic landmarks of Australia such as Sydney Opera House, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach, Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, Kings Cross and Hyde Park as well as having 4 days to explore the city. Themes include: Western Australia, South Australia, New South Wales, Departs from Perth, Indian Pacific, Returns from Perth. + Show more
Indian Pacific Perth to Sydney (Gold Service)
All Airfares (e.g. Melbourne to Perth & Syd to Perth)
5 Nights Accommodation in Sydney
3 Nights Gold Cabin Accommodation on Indian Pacific (1 night ex Adelaide)
All meals onboard Indian Pacific, FREE beverages throughout your journey, FREE toiletries kit, Cabin Steward service , in-cabin music and commentary, use of "Outback Explorer Lounge"
All Indian Pacific Off-Train Excursions & Activities (eg Broken Hill, Kalgoorlie, Adelaide, Rawlinna, Cook)
Sydney Coach Tour
Hotel to airport transfers
FREE DISCOVER AUSTRALIA Bonus Voucher Book ($500 Value discounts and bonuses in New South Wales)
Indian PacificBroken Hill (Sydney to Adelaide)Kalgoorlie (Perth to Adelaide)AdelaideRawlinna (Sydney to Perth)Cook (Perth to Adelaide)SydneyBondi BeachSydney Harbour BridgeSydney Opera HouseDarling HarbourCircular QuayThe RocksThe DomainMrs Macquaries ChairChinatownKings CrossSydney TowerConservatorium of MusicParliament HouseHyde ParkNaval Base at Garden IslandDouble BayVaucluseThe GapPaddingtonSydney Town HallSt James CathedralSt Marys CathedralArt GallerySydney Entertainment Centre
Ask A Consultant
Inclusions onboard the Indian Pacific
Relax in your private Gold Service Cabin and watch the passing landscapes of Australia pass by through your large window. Enjoy all meals onboard the Indian Pacific in the stylish Queen Adelaide Restaurant Car (flexible times, hearty breakfasts, two course lunches, three course dinners). Your package includes FREE soft drinks, beers, high-quality standard wines, base spirits, tea and coffee throughout your journey on board. You will also receive a FREE toiletries kit. You have Cabin Steward service, in-cabin music and detailed journey commentary (available from your cabin sound system) and you will love the cosy but exclusive atmosphere of the Outback Explorer Lounge. Your package includes Gold Service but can be upgrade to Platinum Service.
Upgrade to Platinum Service: Experience the luxury of larger cabin space (twice the size of a Gold Service Twin Cabin) along with private Platinum Transfers, in-cabin breakfasts and access to the exclusive new Platinum Lounge and Restaurant. See Upgrade Options below for details.
Flights Home Included
This package includes all flights as detailed below in the price section (including all fees, levies and taxes). However, we can tailor this package to include our special discounted 'package only' airfares from anywhere. Simply let us know.
Sydney Hotel Included
You have 3 choices of accommodation in Sydney. Our "Good Standard" central Sydney hotel has great facilities, a comfortable room and friendly service (typically 3.5 stars). Alternatively, why not treat yourself? The "Deluxe" hotel has superior facilities, stylish room and first class service (typically 4 stars). The “Luxury” hotel is upscale with a more luxurious feel for the discerning traveller and great for celebrating an anniversary (typically 5 stars).
The package is priced on the "Good Standard" option. See Optional Upgrades below for more details, or simply ask.
Airport Transfers Included
You will be transferred from your hotel to Sydney airport for your journey home.
Off-Train Excursions & Stops Included
This package includes FREE Off-Train Excursions, many with various touring options and activities:
• Kalgoorlie (Perth to Sydney): Stop and discover unique Kalgoorlie. Historic Kalgoorlie is the birthplace of Western Australia's mineral wealth, sparked by the massive gold rush following Paddy Hannan's initial discovery in 1893. Today, Kalgoorlie produces 10% of the world's gold and is a vibrant, prosperous modern town with its rich history clearly visible through its amazing colonial architecture.
• Adelaide (Perth to Sydney): Adelaide is famous for stylish architecture, beautiful parklands, boutique shopping, cafe strips, sandy swimming beaches, fabulous arts events, festivals, nightlife, and sandstone cottages with sweeping gardens. Your Adelaide Off-Train Excursion gives you access to some of the most talked about attractions in Adelaide.
• Cook (Perth to Sydney): You will also stop at Cook (South Australia) the almost deserted ghost town 826km from Augusta, with a current resident population of 4 people and named after the sixth Prime Minister of Australia, Joseph Cook. Explore the amazing deserted streets to see the now unused historic buildings and the crossing loop on the standard gauge Trans-Australian Railway. Cook is a railway station on the standard gauge rail line from Port Augusta to Kalgoorlie with no inhabited places around. The town was established in 1917 when the railway was built and was named after the sixth Prime Minister of Australia, Joseph Cook. The town in on the longest stretch of straight railway in the world, at 478 kilometres from Ooldea to beyond Loongana. The bush hospital is closed, the swimming pool is empty but Cook still has the ability to spark your curiosity. Ask your Hospitality Attendant for your self guided walking map of Cook.
• Broken Hill (Perth to Sydney): Stop and discover amazing Broken Hill. This major producer of silver, lead and zinc is known as Silver City. It is the birthplace of global mining powerhouse BHP, that is named after Broken Hill. Nowadays, fine artists base themselves here to gain inspiration from the handsome natural attractions, the bright natural light and spectacular coloured landscapes.
• Rawlinna (Sydney to Perth): Platinum and Gold Service guests will be invited to disembark to partake in a traditional Outback lamb roast dinner under the wide Nullarbor skies. Guests also have the option to dine on board. Squatting on the fringes of Australia’s biggest sheep stations, this little outpost on the Nullarbor Plain is pure jackaroo country. By car, Rawlinna is a five hour trip from the nearest big town, Kalgoorlie. The Rawlinna Station is home to up to 80,000 sheep spread across 2.5 million acres. To put that into perspective, one paddock alone takes 8 hours to muster by plane. Platinum and Gold Service guests will be invited to disembark to partake in a traditional Outback lamb roast dinner under the wide Nullarbor skies. Guests also have the option to dine on board. Recommended Fitness Level: Low
DISCOVER AUSTRALIA Bonus Voucher Book
You’ll receive the FREE DISCOVER AUSTRALIA Bonus Voucher Book that includes $500 value of discounts and bonuses throughout Perth and WA at shops, restaurants attractions, wineries etc. It’s a great way to save even more on your Western Australia holiday.
The Indian Pacific in Detail
Use this tool for full details and images on the Indian Pacific:
The adventure that spans Australia... This world famous trans-continental Indian Pacific connects Australia's Pacific and Indian Ocean coasts. Cruise the Nullarbor with stylish luxury. The 4 day journey between Sydney and Perth enables you to experience the kaleidoscope of Australian landscapes, including the dramatic Blue Mountains, historic outback Broken Hill, South Australia's rolling green hills, Adelaide, the expansive Nullarbo Plain, the reg goldfields of Kalgoorlie, the golden wheatbelt and fertile Avon Valley. Enjoy the off-train touring and activities. Savour the food and wines matching the destinations you pass through.
Use this tool to discover more about the mighty Indian Pacific (select sections above).
Platinum Service 1530*$
Upgrade to Platinum Service to join a select group of passengers that will experience the very best in luxury train travel onboard the Indian Pacific including the new and exclusive Platinum Club Car.
Platinum Service includes: Spacious private lounge style cabins, premium ensuite cabin with twin or double bed, panoramic views to each side, personalised cabin steward service, private transfers to and from your journey (up to 50kms), generous luggage limit (3 x 25kg), the new and exclusive Platinum Club Car, Outback Explorer Lounge and Queen Adelaide Restaurant access, Off Train Excursions, all onboard meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner, breakfast served to you in your cabin if you choose (new regional based menu), standard wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks are also included.
The indulgent Platinum Service cabins are nearly twice the size of Gold Service cabins and come with premium fittings. The large panoramic windows give you the best seats onboard the Indian Pacific plus you have an interior window to give you views of both sides of the train at the same time. During the day, your cabin will be configured as a private lounge, with deluxe lounge seating, a table and two ottomans. By night, it is converted to a comfortable bedroom, with either a double bed or twin beds. Platinum Upgrades start at $1530 per person. All packages can be upgraded to include luxurious Platinum Service, simply ask.
Add 3 Luxury Day Tours, daily breakfast, 1 lunch and special dinner from just $393 per person. See "Similar Packages" below for the Indian Pacific to Sydney "All-Inclusive" package. Or Simply Ask.
“Deluxe” Hotel Upgrade (4 star)200*$
The "Deluxe" hotel option has superior facilities, stylish room and first class service (typically 4 stars). Upgrade this package to 5 nights in a "Deluxe" Sydney hotel, from just $200 per person.
“Luxury” Hotel Upgrade (5 star)250*$
The “Luxury” hotel option is upscale with a more luxurious feel for the discerning traveller and great for celebrating an anniversary (typically 5 stars). Upgrade this package to 5 nights in a "Luxury" Sydney hotel, from just $250 per person.
Prices flying from
Indian Pacific to Sydney Discover
9 Day Train Package