Indian Pacific to Perth with a Perth welcome tour. Cross the Nullarbor in your luxurious Gold Service Cabin onboard the Indian Pacific on your journey to Perth. Enjoy a Perth city tour and take in spectacular views of the city skyline from Kings Park. See the magnificent Swan River, the WACA, Watertown Discount Shopping Centre, the Bell Tower, the Perth Mint and much more Themes include: New South Wales, South Australia, Western Australia, Departs from Sydney, Indian Pacific, Luxury Coach, Returns from Sydney. + Show more
Indian Pacific to Perth (Gold Service)
All Airfares (e.g. home to Sydney & Perth to home)
5 Nights Accommodation in Perth
3 Nights Gold Cabin Accommodation on Indian Pacific (2 nights ex Adelaide)
All meals onboard Indian Pacific, FREE beverages throughout your journey, FREE toiletries kit, Cabin Steward service, in-cabin music and commentary, use of Outback Explorer Lounge
Indian Pacific Off-Train Excursions in Broken Hill & Adelaide (Sydney to Perth and Perth to Sydney), Kalgoorlie (Sydney to Perth), Rawlinna (Sydney to Perth), Cook (Perth to Sydney)
Perth 'Welcome' Tour
Transfers from train station to your hotel
Hotel to airport transfers
FREE DISCOVER AUSTRALIA Bonus Voucher Book ($500 Value)
Indian PacificBroken Hill (Sydney to Adelaide)AdelaideKalgoorlie (Perth to Adelaide)PerthRawlinna (Sydney to Perth)Cook (Perth to Adelaide)Kings Park and Botanic GardensSwan RiverNorthbridgeCrown Casino and Resort PerthThe WACA (cricket ground)The Bell TowerThe Perth MintMuseum of WAArt Gallery of WAPerth Town HallWatertown Discount Shopping ComplexPerth City Shopping MallsParliament of Western AustraliaSt George’s TerraceRiverside DriveFraser AvenueWest PerthEast PerthPerth ArenaHeirisson IslandSupreme Court GardensElizabeth Quay DevelopmentBarrack Street JettyGovernment House
Ask A Consultant
Cruise The Nullarbor
DISCOVER AUSTRALIA has put together this amazing value deluxe Indian Pacific Special Package. This package can be tailored to suit your exact interests. Tours and Self-Drive packages can be added to make your dream holiday, simply ask.
Includes train fare, flights (other way), all taxes and levies. Book early........ the Indian Pacific is starting to book-out, and won't last long at these amazing prices.
Indian Pacific Service
Experience the adventure that spans Australia from the Pacific to the Indian Ocean. The journey from Sydney to Perth (once/twice weekly return) covers 4352km with three nights aboard the famous Indian Pacific train.
This package includes your luxurious "Gold Service" private cabin and all meals onboard the train - taken in the restaurant car. It also includes your flight home (including all taxes, levies and charges), 5 nights Perth accommodation, transfers and more.
The Indian Pacific is heralded as the premier train journey in Australia. Experience the drama of crossing the continent from coast to coast, and ocean to ocean (as the train's name suggests). The majesty of this epic trip is a must-do experience for everyone. Since commencing in February 1970, the Indian Pacific has continued to grow in its appeal through enhancements to the train's facilities and service. Today it offers a luxurious and romantic journey that you will treasure. But as your arrive into vibrant Perth, the next chapter of your holiday adventure is just beginning. You now enjoy 6 days of discovering Australia's ever changing and fast developing Indian Ocean city. Perth will delight you with its sheer beauty, the friendly nature of its people, its famous bright blue skies and the general buzz of our rapidly maturing city. People from around the world continue to relocate to Western Australia in significant numbers to embark on a new life for their family; and in doing so add to the community's culture. Get to know the new Perth.
Inclusions onboard the Indian Pacific
Relax in your private Gold Service Cabin and watch the passing landscapes of Australia pass by through your large window. Enjoy all meals onboard the Indian Pacific in the stylish Queen Adelaide Restaurant Car (flexible times, hearty breakfasts, two course lunches, three course dinners). Your package includes FREE soft drinks, beers, high-quality standard wines, base spirits, tea and coffee throughout your journey on board. You will also receive a FREE toiletries kit. You have Cabin Steward service, in-cabin music and detailed journey commentary (available from your cabin sound system) and you will love the cosy but exclusive atmosphere of the Outback Explorer Lounge. Your package includes Gold Service but can be upgrade to Platinum Service.
Upgrade to Platinum Service: Experience the luxury of larger cabin space (twice the size of a Gold Service Twin Cabin) along with private Platinum Transfers, in-cabin breakfasts and access to the exclusive new Platinum Lounge and Restaurant. See Upgrade Options below for details.
Flights Home Included
This package includes all flights as detailed below in the price section (including all fees, levies and taxes). However, we can tailor this package to include our special discounted 'package only' airfares from anywhere. Simply let us know.
Perth Hotel Included
You have 3 choices of accommodation in Perth. Our "Good Standard" central Perth hotel has great facilities, a comfortable room and friendly service (typically 3.5 stars). Alternatively, why not treat yourself? The "Deluxe" hotel has superior facilities, stylish room and first class service (typically 4 stars). The “Luxury” hotel is upscale with a more luxurious feel for the discerning traveller and great for celebrating an anniversary (typically 5 stars).
The package is priced on the "Good Standard" option. See Optional Upgrades below for more details, or simply ask.
Rail and Airport Transfers
You will be transferred from the Indian Pacific railway station on arrival in Perth to your Perth hotel. You will also be transferred from your hotel to Perth airport for your journey home.
Off-Train Excursions & Stops Included
This package includes FREE Off-Train Excursions, many with various touring options and activities:
• Kalgoorlie (Perth to Sydney): Stop and discover unique Kalgoorlie. Historic Kalgoorlie is the birthplace of Western Australia's mineral wealth, sparked by the massive gold rush following Paddy Hannan's initial discovery in 1893. Today, Kalgoorlie produces 10% of the world's gold and is a vibrant, prosperous modern town with its rich history clearly visible through its amazing colonial architecture.
• Adelaide (Perth to Sydney): Adelaide is famous for stylish architecture, beautiful parklands, boutique shopping, cafe strips, sandy swimming beaches, fabulous arts events, festivals, nightlife, and sandstone cottages with sweeping gardens. Your Adelaide Off-Train Excursion gives you access to some of the most talked about attractions in Adelaide.
• Cook (Perth to Sydney): You will also stop at Cook (South Australia) the almost deserted ghost town 826km from Augusta, with a current resident population of 4 people and named after the sixth Prime Minister of Australia, Joseph Cook. Explore the amazing deserted streets to see the now unused historic buildings and the crossing loop on the standard gauge Trans-Australian Railway. Cook is a railway station on the standard gauge rail line from Port Augusta to Kalgoorlie with no inhabited places around. The town was established in 1917 when the railway was built and was named after the sixth Prime Minister of Australia, Joseph Cook. The town is on the longest stretch of straight railway in the world, at 478 kilometres from Ooldea to beyond Loongana. The bush hospital is closed, the swimming pool is empty but Cook still has the ability to spark your curiosity. Ask your Hospitality Attendant for your self guided walking map of Cook.
• Broken Hill (Perth to Sydney): Stop and discover amazing Broken Hill. This major producer of silver, lead and zinc is known as Silver City. It is the birthplace of global mining powerhouse BHP, that is named after Broken Hill. Nowadays, fine artists base themselves here to gain inspiration from the handsome natural attractions, the bright natural light and spectacular coloured landscapes.
• Rawlinna (Sydney to Perth): Platinum and Gold Service guests will be invited to disembark to partake in a traditional Outback lamb roast dinner under the wide Nullarbor skies. Guests also have the option to dine on board. Squatting on the fringes of Australia’s biggest sheep stations, this little outpost on the Nullarbor Plain is pure jackaroo country. By car, Rawlinna is a five hour trip from the nearest big town, Kalgoorlie. The Rawlinna Station is home to up to 80,000 sheep spread across 2.5 million acres. To put that into perspective, one paddock alone takes 8 hours to muster by plane. Platinum and Gold Service guests will be invited to disembark to partake in a traditional Outback lamb roast dinner under the wide Nullarbor skies. Guests also have the option to dine on board. Recommended Fitness Level: Low
DISCOVER AUSTRALIA Bonus Voucher Book ($500 Value)
You’ll receive the FREE DISCOVER AUSTRALIA Bonus Voucher Book that includes $500 value of discounts and bonuses throughout Perth and WA at shops, restaurants attractions, wineries etc. It’s a great way to save even more on your Western Australia holiday.
The Indian Pacific in Detail
Use this tool for full details and images on the Indian Pacific:
The adventure that spans Australia... This world famous trans-continental Indian Pacific connects Australia's Pacific and Indian Ocean coasts. Cruise the Nullarbor with stylish luxury. The 4 day journey between Sydney and Perth enables you to experience the kaleidoscope of Australian landscapes, including the dramatic Blue Mountains, historic outback Broken Hill, South Australia's rolling green hills, Adelaide, the expansive Nullarbo Plain, the reg goldfields of Kalgoorlie, the golden wheatbelt and fertile Avon Valley. Enjoy the off-train touring and activities. Savour the food and wines matching the destinations you pass through.
Use this tool to discover more about the mighty Indian Pacific (select sections above).
Platinum Service 1540*$
Upgrade to Platinum Service to join a select group of passengers that will experience the very best in luxury train travel onboard the Indian Pacific including the new and exclusive Platinum Club Car.
Platinum Service includes: Spacious private lounge style cabins, premium ensuite cabin with twin or double bed, panoramic views to each side, personalised cabin steward service, private transfers to and from your journey (up to 50kms), generous luggage limit (3 x 25kg), the new and exclusive Platinum Club Car, Outback Explorer Lounge and Queen Adelaide Restaurant access, Off Train Excursions, all onboard meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner, breakfast served to you in your cabin if you choose (new regional based menu), standard wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks are also included.
The indulgent Platinum Service cabins are nearly twice the size of Gold Service cabins and come with premium fittings. The large panoramic windows give you the best seats onboard the Indian Pacific plus you have an interior window to give you views of both sides of the train at the same time. During the day, your cabin will be configured as a private lounge, with deluxe lounge seating, a table and two ottomans. By night, it is converted to a comfortable bedroom, with either a double bed or twin beds. Platinum Upgrades start at $1540 per person. All packages can be upgraded to include luxurious Platinum Service, simply ask.
Indian Pacific to Perth "All-Inclusive" Upgrade529*$
Upgrade to the “All-Inclusive” package and get: Hotel breakfast daily, 3 Luxury day Tours: Perth Sights and Fremantle plus choose 2 or more from the following (i) Margaret River and Wineries, (ii) Pinnacles Desert and Wildflowers, (iii) Pinnacles 4WD Adventure, (iv) Wave Rock York and Wildflowers, (v) Tree Top Walk and Valley of the Giants and (vi) Rottnest Island , 3 Lunches and a Swan River cruise from just $529 per person more.
"Deluxe" Hotel Upgrade100*$
The "Deluxe" hotel option has superior facilities, stylish room and first class service (typically 4 stars). Upgrade this package to 5 nights in a "Deluxe" Perth hotel, from just $100 per person.
"Luxury" Hotel Upgrade150*$
The “Luxury” hotel option is upscale with a more luxurious feel for the discerning traveller and great for celebrating an anniversary (typically 5 stars). Upgrade this package to 5 nights in a "Luxury" Perth hotel, from just $150 per person.
Prices flying from
Indian Pacific to Perth Discover
9 Day Train Package